Our GWMA-1E provides both a rich full acoustic and amplified sound. The built in single coil pick-up works well. It provides a clear strong signal without the risk of feedback. Master volume and tone controls provide the fine tuning during amplification. The input jack is a standard 1/4 inch. The mandolin itself has a standard traditional A-Style design and specifications Completely set-up, adjusted and intonation in our shop for perfect and easy playability. This is a $90. professional service we have done to each instrument for free! We set up our instruments and you for success We use only the best strings in our set-up process, D’addario EXP Professional Grade Long Lasting Strings Hard maple neck 20 frets on a bound fretboard. VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE…This mandolin has an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. MOST MANDOLINS IN THIS PRICE RANGE BOTH NEW AND OLD DO NOT. The necks on those instruments are usually warped, hard to play and won’t play in tune. There is no inexpensive fix for a warped neck. We are also in the repair business. Over 35 years we have seen countless customers with instruments with warped necks and no option other than to throw it in the trash. Designed specially for musical instruments laminated spruce top & laminated maple back & sides. (We do not recommend solid woods in this price range. The quality or grade would be too low and will warm & crack. Dimensions: 27″ total length x 10″ wide x 2″ deep Width of the nut 1 & 1/16 inches Distance from nut to bridge approximately 14″ Chrome plated tailpiece and tailpiece cover. Open back chrome plated tuning gears Hardwood bridge with two height adjustment wheels Mandolin weight = 6 pounds. ncluded is a “Care & Feeding” sheet. A list of do’s and don’t that will save you time and money. 5 Year warranty against defective workmanship or materials. INCLUDED is high quality nylon strap, a 10 foot instrument cable and our Hard Featherlite case.
- Acoustic Electric A-Style Mandolin In A High Gloss Wineburst Finish Completely Set-up In My Shop For Proper & Easy Play
- VERY IMPORTANT – This mandolin has an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. MOST MANDOLINS IN THIS PRICE RANGE BOTH NEW AND OLD DO NOT. WITHOUT A TRUSS ROD IN THE NECK THEY WILL WARP. The necks on those instruments are usually warped, hard to play and won’t play in tune.
- Standard traditional A-Style specifications and design With Two F-Soundholes
- Included is a durable Hard Featherlite Case Made To Protect And Last
- Buy With Confidence We Have Been Serving Musicians Since 1978