Melodic performance in the palm of your hand.
The LPK25 laptop performance keyboard is a USB-MIDI controller for musicians, producers, DJs and other music creators. Powered by a USB connection to your computer, it measures less than 13 inches across and weighs less than a pound to easily fit into a laptop case, backpack or messenger bag for extreme portability.
Keyboard players who want to work with software on their computer will find that the LPK25 gives their laptop the keys they need to express themselves anywhere.
The LPK25 is a scaled-down relative to the MPK series of keyboard performance controllers. The diminutive keyboard is made up of 25 miniature, velocity-sensitive keyboard keys with synth action. The LPK25 contains an arpeggiator, which steps through chords automatically, assisting musicians with creating quick melodic ideas. Sustain, octave up and down and tap tempo controls round out the LPK25’s easy-to-learn layout.
- Number of presets: 4
- MIDI output channels over USB: 16
- Note keys: 25 (velocity-sensitive)
- Inputs/outputs: 1 USB-mini port
- Power: < 100 mA, 5V DC via USB
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 13.3” x 3.8” x 1.3”
- Weight: 1.41oz
- Software CD
- USB cable
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Information
- 25-key USB MIDI keyboard controller gives you expressive performance with computer-based digital audio workstations, sequencers, and more
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys are highly portable; writing sessions, capturing ideas and studio use with nearly all music creation software
- Built-in arpeggiator provides melodic inspiration and versatile patterns for modern music production
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC; no driver installation required. Perfect for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper, Digital Performer, Ableton, etc
- USB-powered; no additional power cable needed
- Sustain button, octave up and down, and tap tempo controls ensure your ideas translate from head to hardware
- Includes editing software for Mac and PC; easily customize the keyboards’ MIDI commands to fit your workflow