This USB-MIDI converter cable turns your laptop/computer into your own music studio by connecting the USB-MIDI converter cable with your keyboard/electronic drum.
There is no installation or AC adapter needed, just connect the usb with your desktop/laptop and the MIDI side to your keyboard and then you are good to go!
Specifications: 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels LED indicate MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal USB powered and class compliant for true plug & play. Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 and MAC OS X 10.1 or later Instructions for Use: 1. Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device) 2. Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (of MIDI device) 3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer 4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc. 5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to “USB Audio Device” 6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use 7. It is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
- High quality transmission line; LED power indicator ; MIDI in/ out light indicator
- 1 in and 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input and output channels.
- Supports standard MIDI interface (e.g. keyboards, electronic drums, effect processor,etc..)
- The cable is 2 meters (6.5 ft) long, portable.
- Support: Windows XP/ Windows Vista / Windows 7 /Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10/ MAC /Android